ParaZero SafeAir Overview
ParaZero offers a smart and intuitive solution to address the industry's safety challenges by designing the best-in-class autonomous drone safety system to secure the drone and payload.
ParaZero's drone safety system is an end to end solution that is designed for DJI’s Matrice 200 series.
The safety system independently monitors key flight parameters of the drone’s avionic systems. The drone flight profile is collected, and monitored for anomalies. When critical failures are identified, the flight termination system cuts power to the rotors and a set of actions is triggered:
- Audio buzzer is activated to warn bystanders to move out of harm’s way.
- The patented parachute deployment mechanism opens the chute to full canopy in a fraction of a second, controls the descent and enables safe flight over people even at low altitudes.
- The drone is brought safely to the ground, minimizing the impact energy.
Autonomous Triggering - The autonomous system capabilities identify loss of control and trigger the parachute deployment.
Low Altitude Capabilities - The combination of autonomous triggering capabilities along with SafeAir’s ballistic parachute enable safe emergency recovery even at very low altitudes.
Patented Parachute Deployment Mechanism - ParaZero has developed the world’s fastest parachute launcher.
Independent Flight Termination System - The system shuts down the rotor power, prevents entanglement with the rotors and mitigates the risk of laceration injuries.
Black Box - Collected data is stored and can be used for post incident analysis.
Tested and Proven Reliability - ParaZero’s systems have been tested by a 3rd party reliability testing agency and have received a MTBCF level of 10-7.
Reduced Insurance Costs
ParaZero Technical Information
- Total weight: 1.63 lbs
- Altitude loss until full deployment (hover): 19-33 feet
- Vertical speed of descent (hover):* maximum take off weight between 9.9-13.5 lbs: 13.1-15.4 fps
- Approx. impact energy: 36-68 J
- Compatible with DJI Matrice 200 configurations *ISA, at zero wind and stabilized vertical speed.
ParaZero SafeAir M200
- Total weight: 3.08 lbs
- Altitude loss until full deployment (hover): 23-33 feet
- Vertical speed of descent (hover):* maximum take off weight between 23.1-34.2 lbs: 13.1-15.1 fps
- Approx. impact energy: 84-163 J
- Compatible with all DJI Matrice 600 configurations